Monday, June 1, 2009

More concerns

1. My mother- to have or not to have her at the birth. If she is not there I am sure I will wish she was, I need the support she often gives and the go and get them attitude.
If she is there I fear I will play on her insecurities with home birth and panic attack into wanting to go to the hospital. I wish she was more secure in home birthing, but I am never the person who can convince her. It usually needs to be tv.

2. I'm going insane- I keep seeing tiny flicks in the corner of my eye that I think are mice. They never are. Mice are one of my biggest fears. What am I dealing with that is making me see this and I am in the first steps of nuerosis?

3. Finances as always. The thing I feel good about is we are being incredibly good with our budget. And my parents just gave us the rest of the money for the midwife, which shows some support. That was a big thing I was worried about fitting in without other bills. Now I have enough to pay all of my bills for a few months without working, but I hope I find something soon or get one of my ideas in shape. I loved coming up with them, now it is going out and getting them.

No comments: