1. A much needed solo vacation. I chose Duluth, MN. It did not choose me. 50 degrees, 30 mph winds, and rain.
2. Painting the front porch with Link.
3. Getting a speaking role in the upcoming Opera House Musical production "Working." A Sondheim, based on a Studs Terkel book.
4. Strawberry Picking for the first time. (In Mabel, MN)
5. "White Trash" Bunco night. I was in charge of food and we had twinkies on toothpicks, cheese wiz, etc.
6. Downtime with Debbie. She took a few days off to build her deck and I got to take up most of her time since it was raining.
7. Visit with the Pedal Powered Family on their bike trip through North America. We went swimming, had lunch at Simply in Prairie du Chien, and then sent them on with love.
8. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
9. Garden is looking better and better with each rain.