|We found out these have little fairy tales in them for kids.|
2. School was cancelled on Tuesday due to dense fog, but that didn't keep us inside. Agnes went with Link and I to story hour in McGregor and then we went shopping in Prairie.
4. Thanksgiving dinner was at my parents. I made Russian Tea, Cream Corn, and a lettuce salad with berries, nuts, apples, etc. I wasn't to thrilled about any of them but we still had a good meal and then people napped and watched the Macy's parade (watching for Ted, Lorri, and Mason) and then the rest of my family all took off at 5 pm for Black Friday shopping.
6. On Friday we were invited to the Schillers' house and we had a great time. We got there a little bit later then the rest of the guests because we had to close the shop up, but we had really nice conversation and things felt a lot better for us, especially with a little bit smaller group than last. Agnes was with us again, but we were a lot less concerned about her comfort level as we know now that she does fine any place we go.
|Europe had some new things to learn, like tunnels and train stations.|
8. Sunday we had a bigger family gathering for Thanksgiving. It was at my Aunt Amy's. All her children were there and all my uncles and their families (minus Liz and Amanda's). We ate until we popped, then danced to Kinect until we were out of breath, then played Apples to Apples until we were out of laughter.
10. To make way for the tree I had to get some control of the toy box so I offered boxes of toys to child-free families and had two takers. I've got one delivered and one I will need to send, so I am working on that one still. I am excited to do it.