Thursday, June 11, 2009

40 cm at 36 weeks. Eeks.

We got another mail goody today. Scott Farmer, who is the sweetest, bought our baby it's first toy, peek a boo blocks. Yay! We also got some cool shell beads from Betsy to add to the bracelet and mini pearls from Jean.
Today I went to the midwife for an appointment and my belly is 40 cm. Holy Cow! That is really huge. And here I was complaining about not being very big. Brenda answered a lot of questions I had. She was kind of down because her incredible staff has so many life changing things going on when everyone is due. Moira will go on maternity around July 17. Valarie just got an opportunity for her whole family to do missionary work, leaving almost immediately.
One of the main things that we talked about was passing things to baby and mother during birth. My RH factor has always been a concern of mine, but she also wanted me to look into Strep D and to work on eliminating my yeast. So when I came home I plopped myself in front of the tv to watch Born in America and Orgasmic Birth, while eating a bunch of yogurt and garlic down my pants. I can just see what a mess thrush would be. My breasts already are so susceptible to candida.

No comments: