Friday, June 26, 2009

It's time

The photos have been taken. Michelle Gifford took them in our bedroom with our backdrop up. They look great.

The spine aligned. I saw Tim Kane (a community friend of ours) for my first chiropractor appointment ever. It was so nice to lie on belly on the table that allows you to do that.

The kombucha is flowing through the veins. Man is that stuff strong, but I can take it and my yoni is loving it.

The spirit is at rest. Today my spiritual director and I talked about the birth. During a guided meditation we both saw myself in a bubble of light floating along but looking inwardly. This bubble is the peace that I am not controlling but letting happen and still feeling cared for. She also said she envisioned a lot of water. I am not adamant on a water birth, but I do have the tub ready to go. I told her I was more earthly but it seems like the baby is waterly. She asked if this was more like Bryce and I said I didn't know. A few minutes ago I was looking up astrological signs and myself, Taurus, is connected to earth, while the baby, Cancer, is connected to water, as is Bryce, Pieces. I don't follow astrological horoscopes, but that was interesting.

So, I'm taking bets. Anyone want to guess a birthdate? I'll give $5 to the correct person. Or you can just guess the month, June or July (that I won't give money for). To be fair I will tell you I am getting more tightenings in my upper belly and I feel like I keep getting head butted in the vagina, but I can't say for sure that I have dropped or that I am leaking fluid. My record keeping for conception says July 8, the ultrasound said June 23. I am right in the middle. Any guesses?

1 comment:

me said...

sunday, july 5