Monday, June 29, 2009

My predicitons

If I have a boy he is coming on July 4, if I have a girl she is coming on July 7.
Because we are having a home birth this house makes my anticipation so great so I am trying to get out of the house as much as possible. Yesterday we went to Guttenberg and got ice cream and ate it by the mighty Miss and we walked 2 miles on the Pony Hallow Trail in Elkader. I think we might do four today.
Great mail day today. Cloth diaper materials are coming in. Got some snappis and flannel wipes. Betsy also sent me a book called the Womanly Art of Breastfeeding. It will be great since we do not have a Le Leche League around here. I think it is odd there are so many of us cloth diapering, breastfeeding, homebirthers in the country where nothing is available or easy (like a league or a diaper service, etc) and in the cities and towns were there are those things people are not taking advantage of them.
I am currently talking with Mother's Milk of Iowa to be a breast milk depot for the county. I hope it works out for the best.

3 comments:

LHD said...

Hey. We're ready to send all sorts of stuff your way soon. Just need to get it all out of storage and to the post office. TONS of clothes and some other good nursery stuff. And for the record, I'm picking 7/9 as the date...

Emm said...

We have a diaper service in Houston but its like $150/month....so I wash on my own, its not bad at all.

Emm said...

oh and you are sooo not having a baby before me :) I say July 7th