4. Link has peed and pooped his pants every day this week. He won't go when he is showing signs even when we put him on the toilet. I have tried ignoring it, discipline, having him clean it up. I'm tempted to put him back in diapers but I don't want to reverse this. He doesn't even remember that he used to wear diapers.
6. Project Discovery Day at 4-H in Gays Mills. Kids get to sample different projects. I taught two sessions on candle making. We did roll candles, which is like beeswax candles only with regular wax half way cooled. Then I helped do an electrical session and a water rockets session (which was REALLY fun). I didn't help with cookie decorating, but I did make all the cookies for it the day before.
7. Mom took Lincoln from Friday night to Sunday morning, which helped me get lots of things done, including a nap.
8. Bryce had me come to a little get together after his play practice which was really nice. I met three more people, two I had seen on stage, but never met personally. We had a night full of laughs talking about everything from high school musicals to tragic moments in history. And there was wine, so I probably talked a lot more than I should have.
9. It has been nice weather all week and the flowers are starting to bloom.
10. Tax appointment wasn't as painful as I thought it would be.