Monday, March 19, 2012

2012- Week 11

1. Tuesday we had mom's group.  Annette had sheep, chickens, bunnies, playground equipment and more.  Link was having a challenging morning.  His reaction to the sheep baas "I don't love that sound."
Photo courtesy of Cheri Moser.


2. St. Pat's day in Elkader means fun at the library and a parade, but we started with shamrock pancakes.  Later we hooked up with more mom's groupies for the festivities.


3. The musical is almost here.   (I had a few actors walk in the parade since it was so fitting.)


4. The circus came to town.  Literally next door.  Here is Link watching clowns talking outside our window.  We put on his nose to.  When they noticed him, they all had a chuckle.  The circus was good.  I had low expectations, but I was impressed with the Russian acrobatics and quick change couple.  (Of course no photos allowed).


5. Got a tetnus shot after slightly stepping on a nail at Whimsy Market.

6. Reading "The Help."  I saw the movie when it came out.  I liked the movie and thought the book would be even better and it is.


7. Spring has sprung.  Whenever I see crocuses open I start singing "The Secret Garden."  Slept with the windows open.

8. Got some good deals in Prairie du Chien.  Grassroots and another store I can't remember the name of.  I got a round clothing rack for only $15. 

9. Got our van back.  Woohoo.

10. Beautiful moon.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

No picture courtesy necessary!

I got some more pictures I'll have to share from the parade. I have one of Link with his arms out wide when the balloons were in the sky. If only I could have been at a better angle... it had potential to be an amazing picture.

Better luck next time, I guess!