Sunday, March 4, 2012

2012- Week 9

1.  Monday- Flat tire in the morning. Shattered a glass blender at work.  Collapsed a bookshelf in my bosses office.  Yeah, wasn't my day.

2. Went to Cheri's for mom's group.  I usually miss it due to work, but they were kind enough to have it on one Tuesday for me.  I love talking to the girls and probably could all day long.  Link played really well too and didn't even come to me asking for me to play with him.  I think most of the time he played by himself.  Once I saw him baking up a storm on the kitchen set, another time I couldn't find him and he was in a special room under the stair well.  He was outnumbered 8:1 for girl to boy ratio (minus a sleeping little one) but when I asked him if he was playing with girls or boys today he wasn't sure.  I like that.

3.  I got my hair cut.  Inspired by Anya on Project runway.  Cut by Caitlin Moorman, my neighbor and former art student.  Loved by me.

4.  Signed up Link for Montessori Preschool next year.  Ahhh.  It makes me so nervous to send him out into the world.

5.  And then the day after Bryce gets news which may or may not indicate the same schedule for him this coming year, so we will see if this works out.

6.  Leslie dropped a bunch of books for Link on our doorstop.  He loved them.
 

7.  Ladies Night Out on Saturday.  Bobbi, April and I went to Prairie.  I ate as Eddies for the first time.  We went to see the Vow.  It was a well done chick flick.  I felt like just the right amount of drama, and yet I cried a number of times.

8.  Inventory of Whimsy Market so that I can get ready for taxes.

9.  Cleaned the house like a mad women this week to prepare for our house interview.

10. Funny play practices with the kids.  They always do really silly things, off script but in character.  Like this funny impromptu: The witches broom is falling apart so scarecrow picks up a piece of it during the scene where they are looking for Dorothy, sniffs it like a cigar, and then says "Wicked Witch, precisely 1/2 hour old, we are hot on her trail, boys."  They also love to break out in dance after the Lion's line "to the window."  And then the other three yell (off script) "to the walls."

No comments: