Monday, March 26, 2012

2012- Week 12

1. Wow that was one stressful week.  I ended up snipping at actors, snipping at family members, snipping at kids I work with after school, snip snip snip.


2. Lots of set building. Next week is show time. Wizard of Oz.  March 30-31, 7:30 pm.  You're all invited.  My parents and sister even came to help.

3. Cheri Moser is the bomb.  Seriously.  She watched Link for a day, and of course I was worried about him since it was his first time at her house, wihtout me.  He had a blast playing with her kids.  She sent a photo text to ease my troubled mind and concluded the day with an synopsis of what they did and ate and funny things he said, with even more photos.  You can even check out his day on her blog: mcgregormosers.blogspot.com

4. Link has peed and pooped his pants every day this week.  He won't go when he is showing signs even when we put him on the toilet.  I have tried ignoring it, discipline, having him clean it up. I'm tempted to put him back in diapers but I don't want to reverse this.  He doesn't even remember that he used to wear diapers.


5. Oscar Veg Outs.  To keep my sanity on all these nights I can not sleep due to worry, I have been renting movies.   All with a nomination at the Academy Awards.  Here are my ratings (out of 10) My week with Marilyn:9, Hugo:7, The Descendants:5, The Ides of March:8

6. Project Discovery Day at 4-H in Gays Mills.  Kids get to sample different projects.  I taught two sessions on candle making.  We did roll candles, which is like beeswax candles only with regular wax half way cooled.  Then I helped do an electrical session and a water rockets session (which was REALLY fun).  I didn't help with cookie decorating, but I did make all the cookies for it the day before.

7. Mom took Lincoln from Friday night to Sunday morning, which helped me get lots of things done, including a nap.

8. Bryce had me come to a little get together after his play practice which was really nice.   I met three more people, two I had seen on stage, but never met personally.  We had a night full of laughs talking about everything from high school musicals to tragic moments in history.  And there was wine, so I probably talked a lot more than I should have.

9. It has been nice weather all week and the flowers are starting to bloom.

10. Tax appointment wasn't as painful as I thought it would be.


No comments: