Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Big Belly


I suppose the nesting instincts are coming at the perfect time as it is garage sale weekend and my mom and I are putting together a sale at my house. I have such a hard time letting go of clothes. Partly because of my fascination with the boxes of my mom's clothes I found in high school and wore until they were shreds and partly because of the memories I have when I see them. However, there are seven large tubs of my clothes from high school to last year all priced and ready to go. Even my converse all-stars which I debated for a long time. I haven't seen so many jeans without elastic for a long time. Anyway, I hope the sale goes well because I don't plan on donating everything I am selling. If it doesn't find a good home it may go right back up into the attic. I did however find this cute bubbly shirt (see photo) that I forgot about that my mom bought for me in December. I am trying to get as much use out of it as I can before baby boo comes around. All these maternity shirts I love are going to have to find their own box once little one is here because I am definitely not going to be sporting empire waist shirts on a post-pregnancy belly without being very concerned that I still look pregnant.

No comments: