Thursday, December 25, 2008

Second Appointment gone

We were to have our second appointment on the 23 but instead Bryce lost the keys to our vehicle and by the time he found them (in the snow) our appointment was long over. Instead we still took the day off to go to Cedar Rapids to finish shopping and visit a place called "Birth, Baby, and Beyond." I was figuring it was a lot like the place in Boston where we went for baby CPR and it is but about 10 times smaller We did get some helpful information however and signed up for some classes later on.
Things are going pretty well. I am still on the toilet more than I would like to be and have a bit of an upset stomach, but I hope it will all go away soon.
I am really hating work. I miss Naomi so much. I think the other two I work with are talking about me negatively. I am worried how much of a pay drop I might take in switching jobs. I really just want a freelance job where I make $20 an hour or more.
I can anticipate when the new editor comes the girls will either blame my happiness (if it is there) on the fact that I am in a new position or in my second trimester. Anyway, I am getting to that stage where I don't want to go to work anymore, which I thought I would never have working at the newspaper.

No comments: