Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Me and my nose

Besides smell there is one other thing that my nose is known for. Bleeding. I always had a bloody nose at school. I bleed the day my period starts. My nose bleeds if someone playfully squeezes my nose (always freaking out the unexpecting soul). My nose bleed in Hawaii when I went snorkeling. I wasn't even swimming yet. I just put my head under water and the pressure was too much. My nose bleed from crying to hard in Germany when I was lost and alone. I passed out from all the blood loss and hit my head on the bathroom door.
Now I have another problem. My nose is bleeding from the force of my vomiting. I don't usually throw up. I only remember two times in my life ever up chucking. But now it is a regular habit and my nose is not liking it. What do you do when you need to tip your head back or at least put a tissue around your nose when you are face down in the toilet? It is my newest problem.
In other news, I am not sure when you start to feel the baby move, but I am getting little sharp pains in different part of my belly. It may just be my uterus growing, but I like to think it is the little one's 1/4 inch foot pushing against my tummy.
I don't want to eat anything and yet until I eat something I am usually spinning around the room. I have been doing all the old tricks and now I almost gag at the sight of ginger ale and soda crackers.

No comments: