Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hey Mamas, I have a questions

I'm in week 10, I thought this was suppose to be going away, but maybe it is not morning sickness, maybe I can just feel my body too much. Does this feeling like some foreign object is growing inside you ever leave? I feel like I want to throw up all the time, even though I can't. My whole stomach just feels icky. I am ok for about an hour in the morning but soon after I am at work I get light headed so I grab a cracker or something, but then I feel yucky from the food. I feel like it is never going to leave?

1 comment:

LHD said...

It's different for everyone but some women are sick to their stomach until about week 13. You should get the "what to know when you are expecting" book - it has tons of info you'd find helpful.

Try eating gingerale to soothe the tummy and try not to let it get too empty or too full. Hang in there!

And no, sorry, the "object growing within" feeling sticks around. The good news is that at some point it does become a true source of joy as it kicks and lets you know it's coming!