Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Contradictions

So I'm feeling better but I don't like that either. When I'm sick I know your in there sucking my life away. When I'm not sure you are.
Tonight I got scared about money. I am stepping down from my position as editor because I am barely surviving the workload and demands alone I don't feel like I can do it at all when you get here. But if we want to stay home with you Bryce and I are going to have to be cutting back even more. So you will have your own costs but also your own time away from work costs. Wow, it gets expensive fast. But there are a lot of single parents who do it with 3-4 kids so we can do it with 1. In addition you are going to be so adorable I can hardly wait to spend all my time and money on you.
I'm still nervous about birthing. But again it a thing that is like, "if that woman can do it, I can do it."

No comments: