Friday, December 26, 2008

I decided to be more positive

I am being such a grouchy bear, so I am making a change. I am being nicer.
Hopefully the karma will work it's way over to baby and my body.

I figured since I am complaining so much about sickness, I would stop, yet still comment on what my body is going through in a more positive way.

Today's topic: Food Cravings
I have lived most of my life craving certain food at different times of my life. Once in college I searched high and low for sugar cookies with pink frosting. That is not even a taste, that's a color. Well, I'm in week 12 and I have yet to have any craving. The only thing I seem to want to eat is bland food. Also I am not liking hardly any vegetables. I eat mostly potatoes and pasta, all plain. I am drinking ginger ale but everything sugary is leaving that sticky sweet taste in the back of my throat so I prefer milk. As an added bonus I stopped caffeine immediately (no coffee or pop) and have started drinking plain water more often. Which is a shocker for everyone who knows me on an intimate level (I usually hate water).

I have been eating mint to calm me, but that has been my stomach unsetteler several times so I wonder if I will be taking this out of my diet.

No comments: