Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Told

This weekend my mom's family got together, I guess for a late Thanksgiving or something. Anyway, John Giunta asked if I was pregnant and I had already committed to if anyone flat out asked me I would say yes so now my family knows. Bryce wanted to make sure his family knew as well so he called his parents, though he has yet to tell Joy and Kate. Actually he is doing it now. It is a lot easier now keeping the secret. It might not be so hard if my family wasn't around so much, but with the holidays I am seeing everyone.

I am realizing something as we tell people the news. Everyone thinks they know for some odd reason. Betsy said she knew because Bryce and I were holding hands in Kentucky. We always hold hands. I guess it is kind of like getting stuff not on your registry when you age married. You don't know what bothers you until after it has happened to you. I will stop saying that to people if they tell me. Though don't worry if you have.

2 comments:

LHD said...

Congratulations on telling the family! That's a relief I'm sure.
It's great that you are doing so much research but you have a LONG time to figure out a lot of this stuff. And, as you get to see how your pregnancy unfolds you may change your mind several times (it may turn out you need to be near a hospital -- or as you have more appointments that you want to be at one). I recommend just taking it all a day at a time.

me said...

can i tell my mom now?