Saturday, November 22, 2008

Searching for birth options

So today while googling for birth options in classes in Iowa, I got mixed results as to whether or not home birth is illegal in Iowa. Or if it is but midwifes are not legal? I am confused and if that is the case, how awful? I feel like my rights are being taken away from me. What if I just refuse to go to the hospital. How will they deny my home birth than?

Today I am also a little panicky about being pregnant. I thought it would be great, but thus far I am just tired and sick. It is like a ride that I can not get off and on again. Someone help I am stuck on this roller coaster for almost 200 more days.

1 comment:

me said...

remember how you were going to befriend kim? well here mom had most of them at home with a midwife. talk to them. i remember it because it was the first time i had heard of it.