Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Spirit of Pregnancy Assignment 9

How has the being inside you called to you? How have you called back? What are you doing "just in case" for the sake of this being? What are the difficult or challenging emotions you are coping with regarding sharing your body with this being? When did you find yourself hopelessly in love or totally committed to the baby?

My little one called to me by coming during a time of great love and compassion Bryce and I had. The soul chose us when I was starting to feel hopeless. I have called back with gratitude and by immersing myself in the process. I love holding my husband at night and realizing there are three of us together. I love thinking about doing things with the baby with me. Sometimes I don't like sharing my body because I don't like the constant feeling of discomfort. It is like a sickness which I may have for 9 months. I hope the ill feelings top before then. I am not yet hopelessly in love with the baby, but I am in love with the soul that lies in there. I am just sad Bryce is not being more involved with the process.

No comments: