Saturday, November 29, 2008

This week

We took the day off on Tuesday for our first doctor visit and I am a bit more reassured about having a hospital birth. I totally loved our nurse. Our baby seems to be a two days before the holiday baby. Announcing herself two days before Halloween, 1st appointment two days before Thanksgiving, next appointment two days before Christmas.
The nurse asked me if I had thrown up, which I proudly reported I had not and then the next day I did. I am now in the worse part of pregnancy and all my resources say it may be three weeks before I get rid of this "flu." I hate it soooo much.
Thanksgiving was hard with all the smells. In front of everyone except Bryce my mom joked "You're pregnant," which made me really mad because what a way to ruin any announcement. I am pretty sure most of my family knows from my sickness all week, but we still aren't officially announcing it yet.
My hormones must be at an ultimate high because I am hating everyone lately, most especially the people I love the most.

No comments: