Monday, November 10, 2008

Spirit of Pregnancy Assignment 4

In the first trimester when it isn't certain if the pregnancy will hold, we celebrate how this presence had already altered our lives and identities forever. Right now, how are you already "forever with child"?

This question scares me because in the back of my mind I am always thinking you are gone. For three days I haven't had a bowel movement and you use to make me run to the bathroom every day. I am peeing often but not in large quantities. My boobs don't hurt today. So either my body is adjusting or you aren't collecting from me anymore?

However, I will be forever with child because you our the first and you were made with such love. I will always remember the way I felt when I first found out, the excitement I still having bubbling in me, the love I have for my husband, and the body movements you make. I am so excited to welcome you to the world and hear your heart beat in two weeks. Yay!

No comments: