Friday, October 22, 2010

Lincoln Loud

Link loves being loud. I finally realized several things about his personality that all relate to this one key thing. For example, I noticed he kept sticking his finger in a whole in a necklace where it was kind of stuck, but not really. Then he kept getting his legs stuck in a crack in the furniture, but not really. All this was to yell like he was stuck. His excuse to be loud.
Then I realized he favors the Mo Willems' Pigeon books. I was unsure why these were a favorite then I realized there is one page he turns to in each book. A peach page in which the Pigeon screams. "Let me drive the bus!" or "I'm not tired!" Another excuse to be loud. It is fun to see that he can barely say any words, but he already has pages in a book memorized. Including the page that says "Bye" and "Hey." He even knows what pages they are said on.
Link also loves to be tickled and regularly asks for it. He loves to tickle us to. Today he surprised me and I laughed high pitch. He loved hearing this and tried to tickle me all day so he could laugh loud and high pitch with me.

No comments: