Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grinding Little Pistol

Link and I went shopping yesterday in Dubuque. It takes 1.5 hours to get there and Link slept the whole way. He was well rested to have a lot of spitfire energy. He wouldn't sit in the cart seat area so I put him in the bigger section. Here he proceeded to throw out everything I put in the cart and reach out to knock stuff off shelves. I basically had to carry the big lug everywhere and if his butt even touched the handle bar of the cart I was pushing at the same time all hell broke loose. He caused such a fuss at all four locations we went to. I have read if kids do this the best thing to do is just leave the store, full cart or not. But when you drive that long to get there, no way. Lesson learned= Go alone. I gave him some vanilla wafers to much on to calm him, but soon they were being thrown all around the store.

To add to my frustration Link has picked up an annoying habit (not from any of us). He only has 4 mollers but he is already grinding them together. It sounds like he has hard candy in his mouth and it shivers my spine every time I hear it.

No comments: