Saturday, October 9, 2010

I started doing "The Happiness Project" this month. I am doing month one the same as the author, focusing on energy. I have been going to bed before 11 each night. Funny thing is, when I have a set bedtime I tend to do more of a bedtime routine, brushing teeth and so forth.
I also am making sure I get exercise 20 min, 3 times a week. I decided to do the couch to 5K running program as my 20 minutes. I have been taking Link with me in the stroller. I also am running in the flooded distract where no one is. this allows me to run in my jeans and not have to change clothes. If people were around I am sure they would check to see what I am running from.
The next thing is to organize the house. This one is a little hard right now as I am stripping the wood and it is interrupting everything in the house. However, I am taking one box down from the attic each week and going through it. Nothing will go back up unless it is in a properly marked storage, such as "Halloween Decorations."
So far it is working. I have not felt tired all month and don't remember yawning hardly at all. It is getting darker earlier and I am not feeling to bad about it yet because I am going to bed a little earlier and getting up earlier.
Link is starting to go from two naps to one HUGE one. By huge I mean 3-4 hours. This makes me really nervous that he has suffocated or something. He is also loving making horse noises, especially when seeing them out the window. Cows count as horses too. And since Jim and Betsy's visit he has been copying the turn signal sounds in a car with a clicking off his tongue.

No comments: