Friday, August 14, 2009

Flesh Wounds

It was a busy day of work for Bryce and I today. We both have big design projects going. Link slept most of the day. When we were finally done with stuff and I felt like I had a break, Link and I went for a walk. Within 3 min we were attacked by a dog. A little domestic one named Lacey, but she ran at us and I realized my instincts now are to just drape myself over my child when I am in danger. The owner yelled for her to come back and said "Don't worry she won't hurt you" just as I felt her claw enter the back of my leg. It looks pretty bad, but I of course not wanting to offend them, I pretended that nothing happened.
Link also finally got his fingernails clipped. He was born with long fingernails but I was too afraid to cut them so I said whenever he scratches himself I will. Well, he tried to take his nose off today with three very large slashes across his baby skin. So off went the nails.
My parents came over and took us out for ice cream.

No comments: