Tuesday, August 4, 2009

97%

I feel great today. I want to get so much done I may be overdoing it. I moved a couch, helped move the bed back upstairs, etc. At one point my stomach started cramping or contracting again which was a little scary. Link has been a great boy today. He is really developing his lungs though. He no longer squeeks but some of his crying is more intense. I don't like it when he cries that hard. Sometimes it is followed by him spitting up nearly everything he just ate out his mouth and nose. This scares me a little bit. I am going to bring it up with our doctor at his two week appointment on Thursday. We were both so excited for the day we even dressed up. No single onsie for him and old t-shirt and sweatpants for me. The funny thing is, it is the only day we didn't have a single guest. Most guests have come unannounced so I thought someone would show up, but no. We still had a great day anyway.

No comments: