Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sleepy Boy

Knock on wood I won't be up for the rest of the night, but Link slept from 11:00 to 6:00 last night and didn't even cry when he woke up. I just heard him lip smacking. Then we fell asleep again and he didn't wake up until 9:30. It was fabulous. He was such a good boy today. We did a meeting with Jackie O about making me an employee of Bryce's design business which would make our health insurance tax deductible. We also went to Cedar Falls to get yarn for the Halloween costume Bryce is determined to knit for Link's first Halloween. We may be farming out pieces though so if you are interested in contributing please let us know. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315663.0


I also wanted to get more of the red I was using for the sweater I have been making Link since before he was born but the shop I got it from was completely closed, done. I didn't have the project with me to match yarn at the new store.

Bryce and I had a meeting with dishntunes.com and then we came home where I have been doing work for a agriculture newsletter. The project is quarterly and I hope it continues because it is well financed. Link has been asleep since 9 and it is now 11:30. Wait for tomorrows post when I write about my horrible night, right?

So, I also figured out how to nurse while Link is in his car seat. Is this terribly illegal. I can keep both of our seat belts on, just takes a little bit of contorsion on my part, but I'm big enough that it works and it is awesome, because I don't have to find anywhere to go and sit or hide. I don't have to take an extra 1/2 hour out of our routine, etc. The only thing I can think of is in the worst of cases I could lose a nipple and Link could choke on it and die, but seriously I need to know if this is legal or not. The only thing is I can't take him out to burp him, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Also I will be posting tomorrow about our great weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Durbin and Auntie Kate. I haven't had much time to write lately or upload pics, but I will back post as soon and I am able.

1 comment:

reuben said...

I nursed Eden in the carseat too and plan to do it with #2 as well, especially on the long car ride to iowa over Christmas. If I had to take the baby out every time, it would take 3 days to get there! - heidi