Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Woah, Woah, Woah

I wasn't much noticing my enhancing breast size, but the elastic in my bras were so I went to buy some new ones. I got measured and I am DDD! Holy canoly. If I get any bigger I am going to have to start specialty ordering. I don't even know what comes after that?

In other news we asked my mother to be present during our birth. It was something that I at first thought I didn't want, but as I started to think about I realized she is the person who can reassure me the most and who has gone through three births herself. She watched the Business of Being Born as well so she is more aware of home births and what I don't want in a hospital birth. Now she is gung-ho on a water birth, which I am not sure if I want. Don't worry, I always do things the way I want anyway, just ask her. :P

Week 13 and still going to "church" every two to three days. "Church" is the brand of toilet we have at work. It is funny to be kneeling in front of the stool, saying "Oh, God" and seeing the word Church in front of me. The overpowering smell of bleach in the stool may add an extra hurl in the process. I am praying it will not continue past week 14.

I have an appointment Friday, but I really want to start checking out hospitals around here that could provide back up assistance in the case of an emergency. I think Waterloo is going to be too far away. So far my choices are 1. Waukon, 2. Manchester, 3. Guttenberg, 4. West Union. Now I need to find out how to meet with the doctor without having to have four, twenty week appointments.

My daily walk has ceased due to the ice on the streets. I could walk in the school, but only at 3:30 which cuts into work. There is no track at the fitness center so I might have to start with the treadmill. For some reason I have always hated those things. Of course the step machine might be just as good. I'll tell you one thing, I am not an eliptical fan.

2 comments:

Tracy Anne said...

I'm not a fan of treadmills either... but in this weather choices are limited. I hope you find somewhere to keep walking.

me said...

yea i also don't like treadmills. but i do like elipicals quite a bit (i rave about them and i'm not even a big exerciser).

i was born in manchester and i turned out all right (lol). that's my 2 cents on your back up choice. ;)