Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prenatal Vitamins

When I first got pregnant I did not want to take prenatal vitamins as I don't like taking any sort of pill. I bought a couple of books on how to get the same nutrition from food and herbs. It required a lot of stuff. In the end I did start taking the vitamin and I am glad I did because gradually the only things I wanted to eat was pasta, eggs, toast, potatoes, cheese, and milk. So without the vitamin this precious soul would definitely have some developmental issues. Over this time I have also gone from biting my pill in half and swallowing twice to getting that horse med down in one swig.
Yesterday I did not get a headache at all. Possibly because we finally made it to the gym. Or because I am getting better, cross my fingers. I decided if I can handle it I am going to slowly start introducing those revolting vegetables and protein back in my life. Today I added onions to my eggs. We will see how this goes.

No comments: