Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week 2- 2013

On Monday I interviewed for the job as Program Coordinator at the Clayton County Extension Office.  The interview went well and I was offered the position on Friday. 

I held play auditions of Tuesday and have a great cast itching for their scripts this coming week. 

Farm to School began for January.  This month we are featuring sweet potatoes and Driftless Organic CSA. 

Link returned to tap/gymnastic, in tears, but came out saying "That was SOO fun!"  He has been really interested in learning this week.  We did the Lego Challenge in his magazine of making something that would put out fire.  He decided to make a hose. 

Foggy weather delayed school on Friday. 

I attended another women's circle.  It was at the Creativity Center in Guttenberg.  That is a really cool place. 
On Sunday we had the Hefels over for dinner and had Jason help up put some shelving up in the kitchen.  YAY!  We now have a functioning kitchen!!!  Stella and Coos tore the place up, but it was fun for Link to have kids over.  And I learned the power of magic eraser.



1 comment:

me said...

Congrats on the Program Coordinator job!

- Jasmine