Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Week 3- 2013

This week was a lot of Farm to School (4 to be exact).
It was also the first week of play practice, which consisted of a read through and some music practice.

At the Sushi Bar at Tiger Sushi.

Bryce and I took the family, including Agnes' friend Laura up to the Mall of America for the weekend.  Laura and Agnes spent the day shopping and going to the movies.  Bryce and Link went on rides, played in Lego Land and rested/worked in the hotel.

I went to my first "market" experience as a business owner.  It was a gift mart.  I seem to be drawn to toys a lot so look for a toy booth at whimsy in the coming year or so.  I did get signed up with Kikkerland.  The only thing is I have no budget, so minimum orders are about all I can do and even that is a little scary.  Hopefully I sell a lot of keychains and iphone covers.
It was below zero the entire time we were in Minneapolis.  COOOOLD.

Link got his hair cut this week.  With a lot of prep work I was able to have him get his hair wet and sit by himself rather than on my lap.  He did excellent.  In other good news, Backyardigans is back on the favorite list.  This makes me happy because Link was watching a lot of superhero shows lately with too much violence for my taste.

Bryce and I went to see Lincoln at the cinema.  So good.  I love watching all the Academy movies around this time.  I'm waiting for most to come to Elkader.  Django looks good in previews, but I have never liked a Tarantino movie so I am hesitant to see it.  I also am hesitant to see Life of Pi since it my all time favorite book.  So that leaves Les Misérables and Zero Dark Thirty in Elkader.  Silver Linings Playbook in Prairie.  And Amour and Beasts of the Southern Wild on dvd since I missed them in the theater.

No comments: