Friday, January 11, 2013

Decisions Made

So I recently posted about a few things giving me anxiety and how I couldn't wait for the end of the week when decisions would be made.  Well, decisions are all made. 

1. The musical. I had auditions on Tuesday.  A new-comer boy showed up and showed tremendous talent as well as coachability, so I easily put together my cast list and put my worries to rest.  Well, the day before I was to  put the cast list up, the Senior I wanted to be in the show called me and asked to be in it.  He had been sick for two days so he had a little bit of an excuse, although he was there the day I passed around the sign up sheet.  So I had to wrestle with where to put him or to move the new kid.  After lots of thought, I did give the Senior the part I intended for him and moved the new kids to a lesser role.  Let's see if I kick myself for doing this later.

2. The job.  I did get offered the position at the extension and I accepted.  I will be recording my first hours on January 23.  They plan to let me work small at first and then grow into a bigger position, but never to exceed 30 hours.  When I think about this job I automatically get anxious.  It is the right thing at the wrong time.  But maybe not.  So many uncertainties.  And there is one thing I know about myself, I don't like waiting for answers. 

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Yay! Congrats! You can do it!