Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weird Dream

I had a dream that Link was actually my high school boyfriend's child and he and his wife were meeting him for the first time.  They were of course in awe of him and I really was worried that they might want to spend more time with him then in the past, because our situation was so good.  I was also wondering why he deleted me as his facebook friend when I always am posting about Link.  I was worried that when Link called Bryce "Superdad,"  his real dad was offended.  It felt like our family was on display, but we were passing with flying colors as to how much we loved eached other.

I started having a conversation with someone there about how nice I was.  That I returned a ring I found in an airplane to an aquantiance of hers and a wallet to someone who left at a frozen yogurt place I had been to.  I was thinking this talk was really showing Link's dad that I was of great character.  Probably because I think he thinks I am a jerk, since I broke his heart so many years ago.

I also started to think about hs boyfriend's two daughters and how they were Link's half sisters and maybe he should meet them.  As I started coming to I realized I had Link ten years after I had last kissed this man and this was just a dream.  AWAKE.

No comments: