Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dream 2

Agnes was going to prom, she had on the crazy color dress at my shop and hair like Marie Antionette.  She and Laura got in the car with two guys I didn't know before I could take a picture of them.  I asked where they were going and they wouldn't say so I jumped in my car to follow them but I lost them.  I had a giant pit in my stomach that something was going to happen to them and raging anger.  At post prom I was on the stage helping with a game of some sort and I saw Laura and Agnes pop up from sleeping between the chair aisles.  Their hair was all down.  I got up furiously and Agnes shuttered.  I stormed down and grabbed her, pushed her around and yelled at her for going off with these guys.  I took her home immediately. 

I woke up feeling awful for the behavior that I displayed in my dream, but realizing I am very emotionally connected to this host daughter of mine.

No comments: