Tuesday, October 20, 2009

World's Cutest Baby Winner


World's Cutest Baby Winner, originally uploaded by Shannon Marye.

This was such a funny photo I had to post it. As you can see we are going through a gentian violet treatment. Used the cream, the olive and oregano oil, acidopholis, still nothing is working.

Link is really enjoying his oral fixations right now. He is making new noises, deep squaks and high yelps. He loves putting anything soft (skin and cloth) in his mouth. He loves watching people eat, drink, and talk on the phone. He is a thumb sucker, which I adore because I have seen very few babies actually do a real thumb suck. Sometimes he gets the pointer in there too and can't figure out what is gagging him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You probably know this too but you need to sterilize everything that comes into contact with Link's mouth and/or your breasts. I had to keep boiling my reusable breastpads and my bras and everything (I think I may have even went disposable for a bit - for the breastpads anyway!). Soothers and bottle nipples will keep yeast on them and reinfect both of you again too. You must be in so much pain and have been for awhile. I remember it vividly!