Saturday, October 3, 2009

Time Wasters

I like it when I used to get paid to waste time like I do at night, but at least I did for a little while. At the current time I am following funny amazon product comments. There is a new craze to write really funny reviews. I also love that most of these items also have funny things in the "customers who looked at this also recently viewed this." I was taken from a wolf t-shirt to a gallon of milk to a book called "How to Live with a Huge Penis" to inflatable toast. Boy this world is crazy.

I also am following blogs called "Not Always Right" which is funny customer saying reported by the people they say them too and "Awful Library Books." I think Debbie started me on both of these. She must waste a lot of time as a librarian. However she is getting paid. I need to find me a librarian job. Maybe even school librarian since they have the summers free.

No comments: