Friday, February 22, 2013

Tap List

My celebrity tap list:

1. James Franco- Love his giant smile.  Favorite movie- Milk

2. Eddie Redmayne- Another gorgeous smile and freckles too.  Favorite movie- My Week with Marilyn and Les Mis

3. Ryan Gosling- Love his nose and eyes and body, plus super talented.  Favorite Movie- Blue Valentine and Lars and the Real Girl. 

4. Kate Winslet- Gorgeous top to bottom, also amazingly talented.  Favorite Movie- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Holy Smoke.  The Reader was also unforgettable.

5. Matt Damon- Another big smile I can't resist.  Favorite Movies- Good Will Hunting and The Departed

6. Heath Ledger- Yes, I know he is gone, but the scene keeps him alive and he is gorgeous.  Favorite Movie- Brokeback Mountain

7. Michelle Williams- Great eyes.  Favorite Movie- Blue Valentine, My Week with Marilyn

8. Jake Gyllenhaal- I love the angles of his face and the eyes.  Favorite Movie- Brokeback Mountain

9. Brad Pitt- All over handsome, but I prefer him with shorter hair.  Favorite Movie- Fight Club

 10. Christina Hendricks- Gorgeous hair and figure.  Favorite Show- I like her in Mad Men, but I am not a huge fan of the show.

No comments: