Friday, March 1, 2013

Week 8- 2013

Monday
I started putting in more office hours at the Clayton County Extension and now my life is so overwhelming, I keep writing June and November for the months I am in.  Yikes.  I'm a week behind and barely remember this week, so I will just go by what the calendar says.  On Monday I went to Prairie to help Amy interview a VISTA candidate.  She was the only one.  She was good.  She didn't accept the job offer.  I still feel shitty now about leaving Amy without a third year VISTA.
 
Tuesday
I remember crocheting my infinity scarf at this story hour.  I also remember feeling my rib out of place.  They still are not back and I haven't had a restful sleep in days.  When I got home I made cookie dough balls for Agnes to bake cookie dough cupcakes.

Wednesday
This could have been the day I filmed Trish at the Opera House, but I am not sure.  Kickstart campaign is delayed for song producers work.  No biggie, I could use an extension.   Photo history also shows that I did Farm to School in North Crawford with Amy presenting.

Thursday
I meet with Liz Tueke about the Lego Robotics program they had at the school and set of on a course for sponsorships and group forming.

Friday 
Snow day at Farm to School location.  I was at the shop instead and had an Essential Oils class at night.  Added Friday to the play calendar so I no longer have a life and I miss all my beloved fish fries.

Saturday
Bryce's Birthday!!! He turned 34.  We went to Viroqua for the day.  We went to The Driftless Cafe and enjoyed the cute shops and were blown away by a brand new shop, Design Menagerie.  We had a great conversation with the owner, Brigit, and Bryce even found a product she was selling that was designed by one of his friends.  Check this awesome store out http://www.designmenagerie.com/


Sunday
Academy Awards Party at the Mosers. It was a great time of good food and cute pictures.  We got pretty dressed up, minus the unshaved legs and no make-up, etc.  I really enjoyed the show and we had a ballot of guesses to see who would win.  Cheri beat me by one point.  This was an event I will remember.  So much fun.

No comments: