Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week 12- 2013

Monday- Oh my God, workplace drama.  My coworkers were screaming at each other during our monthly meeting.  Very stubborn ladies I work with.  And then they go out for lunch and everything is fine.  Hmmm,  I love the pay, benefits, work I am doing, but the workplace atmosphere has got me a little down. Snow-day today so there was no play practice (as I predicted).

Tuesday- Late Start and Librarian Jane was sick so there was no story hour.  I went in to work and followed it up with visiting the After School Program at Central.  I learned to make a duck tape rose and lanyard.  Of course musical soon followed.

Wednesday- One more Farm to School presentation.  My longest to travel, Gay's Mills.  Right when I got home we hoped in the car and headed to the Schiller Pollock family for some yummy veg dinner and conversation.  Leslie and I talked a lot about homeschooling.  She does such an amazing job with her children. 
Happy to be at Whimsy Market
Thursday- I met with Kayla Koether about the school gardens.  I also just like hanging out with Kayla, so that was fun.  I was at Whimsy again (yay) and then the kids decided to have two run throughs of the play so we had practice from 4-9.  Yikes.  They are ready though.

I'll replace this photo with better ones when I get to the cd.
 Friday- Lynette from our Regional Extension Office came to meet with me about Food and Fitness Initiative.  She was very pleasant and helped me to understand my role in the process.  First night of the musical was a SUCCESS.  The kiss got lots of great compliments and I was very proud of them.

Saturday- I worked Whimsy Market, then went to run lights and take a bow at our final night of the musical.  Kind of sad that all that work only makes for two nights.  Next year I am thinking of doing Thursday night too.  They did such a great job.  I am really going to miss working with Andy.  He is such a great actor and friendly person.

The house I haven't cleaned or touched in weeks.
Sunday- HOUSE CLEANING.  It's all I did all day and I only made a small dent. 

No comments: