Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 6- 2013

I have had a terrible hacking cough for the past few weeks. I think Link had it earlier in January and gave it to all my family.

Tea Time with Nora.
Monday
Link and I went story hour in Elkader.  Paula forgot the time and showed up right when it ended, so we stayed for the kids to play and then went together to Treats.
I had play practice and Bryce had signed us up for concession stand, so Amber came and did the concession stand with him, while my mom watched Link.
When mom and Amber got home, they took my dad to the hospital for his cough. He had pneumonia last year so they were concerned he had it again.  He stayed for 4 days.

Tuesday
Link and I tried to go to story hour in McGregor but the snow was so bad at the time we had to drive I turned around after about 15 min.  I kept hitting a rumble strip and wasn't sure if it was outside or inside the center.
The rest of the day's weather was much better.

Wednesday
I had another meeting at the Extension Office.
After that I went to visitors days at tap/gymnastics. I was really impressed with how much Link has improved and how well he listens and follows directions. I think Carmen like having him too. He still wasn't doing front rolls without help though, so I worked with him at home.

This is the recipe I copied.
Thursday
School was let out early, but I still had a meeting in Prairie with the Wisconsin and Iowa Extension. I think Kathleen really enjoyed it. I think Teresa may have saw it as Iowa helping Wisconsin and not the other way around.
Afterwards I went to the grocery and got some food that just seems really great, cheeses, lots of fresh produce, etc. That night I had ciabatta bread with creamy Brie, pistachios, and blueberries.

Friday
Jane canceled Farm to School due to Anna having the flu and not really being prepared enough for me to do it myself, so I had an unexpected day off. I went to Whimsy Market a bit and hung out with Sadie and was her lookout as she hung tapestries up high.
I had a make-up play practice, requested by my students. That rocked.

Saturday
We had a tremendous day at Whimsy Market. Making up sales for the whole week. No clothing sold though and I am worried that the new hanging system that I love, might be causing the loss in sales. That and there is negativity in the air with that booth right now.
After work I wanted to go have something great to eat without having to drive way far. We decided to go to Victories in Fayette. I had sweet chile pork loin and Bryce had beef medallions. Link will tell you he had sweet potato fries with ketchup and really big chicken strips. Great as usual. Agnes was at a basketball tournament.

Sunday
After a day of lounging around Bryce and I had Agnes watch Link and we went down to Zero Dark Thirty. I really enjoyed the film, Bryce was a little disturbed by the content. Kathryn Bigelow really captures an element of war that I think many men directors just don't see.

I forgot/decided not to use the clomid this week, but did use a basal base thermometer. Sunday was peek temperature.

No comments: