Sunday, June 3, 2012

Small adventures with Link

Yesterday Link and I got stuck in the bathroom at the library. The door handle would turn but the latch didn't move... so we banged on the door a little. (I found out later that the librarian heard the knocking but didn't think anything of it - at least not to check on us.) Link got a little scared, so we called Shannon and she sent over Amber and her mom, who were in town, to help us. We could barely hear people outside the bathroom over the noise of the fan (I didn't want to turn off the fan/light because it would make Link even more scared), but they managed to unpin the door hinges and told me to kick the door open, which did. Link and I slipped out of the ajar door and, after thanking our rescuers, went back to doing puzzles.

No comments: