Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tid Bits

I recently found out by looking at flickr photos that Karin Martin (former high school friend) is working with my midwifes to learn to be a doula.

I was feeling sort of sorry for Bryce not getting to know our child as much as I do from the kicking and such. A couple of nights ago we were laying down and baby started aerobics which made my belly jiggle and Bryce tear up as he could really tell where the baby was. He put his hands in different spots and the baby reacted to all of them. All emotional he said "Our baby is so smart already."

My mom commented to Bryce that I looked really good pregnant (a very rare thing for her to say about me ever) and that she was impressed by me not complaining. I actually really enjoy being pregnant, but I think it is so funny how many people say "in your condition." When they do that I reply with "Yes, my ailment is..." or "My illness." I have been feeling great, although I am getting a little peaked without nourishment at times and of course it is hard to get up easily. I am in a very good spot.

No comments: