Friday, May 15, 2009

Up front and honest

I am on early maternity leave because my workplace was sending me into very negative fits of depression. I was going to quit, but I hope after the baby is born there may be some new people in place and I will return to a better environment, so I made this decision instead.
Now my inner and physical health is doing much better, except for fear about money. If you want to help out during my unpaid maternity leave, I am going to swallow some pride and just put it out there what I need. I am finding ways to make some money here and there, but if anyone feels drawn to helping I guess I should just be up front and honest.
Once a month I need:
$70 for my credit card payment
$90 for my college loan
$155 for my training to be a spiritual director
Once a day I need:
Prayer or Positive Energy that I will find an uplifting job that meets my basic needs while still allowing me to care for my unborn/newborn child.
One time payments I need are:
$400 for unpaid phone bill
$1,500 for reminder of my midwife bill

No comments: