Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The bump and I


Today the bump and I spent most of the day readying the studio space for our senior show. Then we went to a woman's fellowship meeting and spoke about my spiritual direction. I am not sure I will gain any photo clients or spiritual direction clients from these goings forth, but I am praying I do. I could be a very successful self-employed person if the universe wanted me to be. Like Denny said at photo club last night "I can make $2,000 on one photo, but it might take me 5 years to collect it."
The bump and I also met up with Bryce and friends after the Dish-n-Tunes event tonight. They were all in great spirits. Beth Diers won the contest for most tickets. I spoke with Randy of Dish-n-Tunes about recruiting band members to use the site and how. This is another gig I could get, again if the universe has my back.
Come of great universe.

No comments: