Friday, January 24, 2014

Weekend review 3

1. Mostly we were all sick this week with fevers and coughs.  All but Felix.  Link slept almost 3 days straight.



2. The Giuntas came on Saturday, but we were resting so we visited with them on Sunday.  Monet brought her boyfriend, Ben, for the first time.  We all went out to my parents new house to check on the progress.  Monet built a snowman with Link and Diana.

3. After hanging out at my parents we attended the Kinderhaus Festival of Lights.

4. We attempted kinderhaus on Monday but got called to pick up Link who was sick with a fever.  I did fit in appointment with Brenda before the call.  She encouraged me to slow down just a little but thought everything looked great on both Felix and I.  She also told me I looked like a radiating goddess in birth.  Who gets midwives like that?  I love her.



5. Leslie came over with some soup, a new sweater for Felix and a bike helmet for Link.  She and I have been texting all week about weird breast feeding problems I have been having.  Itchy boobs being the weirdest.  But she thinks a lot has to do with my body getting rid of the sickness.

6. High school musical casted and practice has begun.  We are doing The Little Mermaid.   So far lots of talent and things coming easy, minus ALL the snow days.

7. After watching Bryce nap all day and then complain about sleep at night and me being the same sick and not napping and feeding Felix and tending to a crying Link for three nights I lost it and spent the night crying in the bathroom.  Bryce then had to tend to the crying boys himself.  Things got better after a good cry.

8. Felix and I had a chiropractic appointment Saturday morning.  My back is all out of whack from nursing.  Felix doesn't tell me anything is wrong, but after appointment he cries less and sleeps more.

9. Felix got a flower bath mat to put in the sink.  He liked this bath much more than the first.


No comments: