Friday, January 17, 2014

Weekend review 2

1. Link drew on the wall for the first time.  Before I lost it I let him know he is not to draw on walls without asking first because some people don't want it.  He felt bad but said he was just decorating.  We got out a magic eraser and my god those things really are magic.


2. On Friday Felix had his first well baby doctor appointment.  He is 99% weight, 95% head size and also 90% for height.  Dr. Schwartz said he looked great.  I also went over to the hospital to have a car seat expert fix our straps.  She said she remembered me from Lincoln's birth.  Our seat was all messed up.  She did some magic.

3. After two weeks of going back and forth between Edward, Marshall, James, and a few other ideas we decided Marshall is the middle name for Felix.

4. The Moores sent us a really cool hand made card.  In it was a code for a free book from shutterfly so i have been working on Felix's arrival book.

5. On Wednesday we had my mom come watch Link while we went to see The Hobbit.  We brought Felix.  He slept in the Moby the entire time.  I feed him once but he didn't wake.  Earlier that day I had looked up who Felix shares a birthday with and the only person I really knew on the list was J.R.R. Tolkien.

6. After three snow day cancelations I finally had auditions and the kids did spectacular.  I am very excited for such a great cast.




7. On Monday Felix ventured outside the house for the first time.  We spent the day in Elkader.  First we had breakfast at Treats, then I took Link to story hour with Hila (kinderhaus was canceled).  Then we went to the extension office to drop off papers.

8. On Tuesday school was canceled again but we went to Jane's story hour anyway.  Bryce went with.  Paula and Cheri were both there.  Afterwards my family went to Prairie.  We had dinner at the Mexican restaurant and picked up some stuff at Walmart.  

9.  Bryce and I both fell ill with the flu on Friday.  We woke up with coughs which went to fevers and aches.  Both kids seem healthy.  Hoping it passes quickly.  Hard not to wake a sleeping baby with a house full of hacking.

10. I received a massage from Marge at her new location at cedar street suites.  It was a great massage and the location looks very nice too.  I'm very excited for her.


No comments: