Monday, January 6, 2014

Extra things I am thankful for

.

1. Sitz bath.  For releasing, soothing, and giving me cravings for ramen noodles.

2. After ease tincture.  For instantly soothing a uterus that clamps down with every feeding and sometimes even just during Felix's cry.

3. A husband who is beyond words the best man in the world.  How he is managing all three of us at this time is beyond me, but he is still smiling.

4. A midwife who says "I love you."

5. A four-year-old son who has proclaimed himself "the most helpful little boy to ever come out of your belly" and has kept me laughing these past few days.

6. The Moser's who home delivered professional chiropractic care for Felix, friendship, chocolate, and their own fresh born baby for some company.

7. Warm food from neighbors and loved ones.  It always makes me feel so warm and loved.  Especially when I am ravished after nursing.

8. Placenta smoothies for the incredible energy and strength I have and the continued crazy label from my family.

9.
Amanda Greavette paintings.  I found her on Etsy a few weeks ago and plastered her beautiful images around my birthing rooms for inspiration.  Do a google image search of her, it's worth it.

10. Cabbage leaves.  My bra is a garden right now.

No comments: