Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tears and Laughter

It has been -20 this week so the whole town is basically staying inside keeping toasty which is exactly where I want to be too.

I am healing well physically and can see an emotional shift in hormones as they shift around as well.
My husband and 4-year-old are getting great belly laughs from me for all their one liners which they love and my ab muscles are starting to get use to.

I am shedding lots more tears though too.  I feel like taking selfies and posting them like the meem where parents post photos of their kids crying and why and it seems ridiculous.
I didn't take those photos, but here are the reasons I have shed tears:

1. Bcause Bryce thought all the photos of the camera were deleted.  (Not that any birth photos were actually in focus, but just the the thought. ) He found them a few minutes later.

2. Because Landslide came on the radio and I started singing it to Felix and the words hit me too hard.

3. Because I have never once cut Link when clipping his fingernails and I cut Felix on the first nail.

4. Because I asked for Link's help getting a burp cloth and he was taking too long so I impatiently went and got one myself and Link was genuinely hurt.

5. Because i watched Downton Abbey

6. Because I wanted to feel Felix in my belly again.

7. Because I feel like an awful person when I don't always think Felix is cute.

No comments: