Monday, October 14, 2013

Strange dreams indeed

Cheri has been sharing with me some funny dreams she has had lately.  Now I am starting.  Last night I combined three different dreams.

1.  My ever re-occuring dream is this: It is my last semester and I don't have the right classes and I have anxiety because I need to finish and I can't figure out who I need to talk to or where the class is or something like that.  Last night I was on a large college campus and couldn't find the office I needed to turn my paperwork in to change my class.

2. Work:  On this campus I was in a huge 4-H building that was really cool.  There was a lot of fun going on inside and I was in the elevator trying to find this office, but it wasn't in this building.

3. Losing the baby: I have this dream whenever I am pregnant.  In the dream the baby is already born.  I just misplace him.  Link was the stand in for the baby in this dream.

So when I exit the 4-H building and am crossing the road with my paperwork and Link on my back in the Ergo sleeping, I suddenly realize how light Link is.  Then I freak out realizing he isn't in the Ergo at all.  So I am retracing all my steps looking around for him.  I find him in the 4H building in a giant square aquarium.  He is sitting cross legged on the floor with his eyes open, playing, as if water is not covering him at all.  This is weird for Link who doesn't like to get his head wet.  I knock on the glass and he smiles at me and waves.  I ask him if he is ok and he nods.  I ask him to come out and so he swims up to the top of the tank and he has to slide out this type of air vent.  He slides easily into my arms and happy.

Even though it started hectic, I liked the ending very much.



No comments: