Saturday, April 20, 2013

Week 16- 2013



Link playing with my band from giving blood.

Sunday- I finally felt prepared for taxes, but Jackie wasn't able to get them to work electronically.  So she filed for an extension, again.  Kind of a relief, but kind of not.

Bryce has been working overtime to prepare for upcoming work event.
Monday- The exciting this I did this day was record the Extension News on the radio.  I didn't even listen to it though.

Tuesday- I had suggested to my co-irker earlier this month that it might be a good idea for me to go to the Clayton County Health Fair as the Food and Fitness Initiative Rep, but she insisted that she go.  When I came in the office today she told me she wasn't going and I had to go in her place.  I had to take Link with me, which was ok.  Then Sadie joined us for pizza and ice cream at Joe's Pizza.

Thelma spent the day with Link at the shop.  Her dad owns the shop next door.
Wednesday- Farm to School in North Crawford

Thursday- Badger Camp in the morning.  A Regional CYC meeting at the dairy center in the afternoon.

Friday- Two Farm to Schools.  New farmer in Seneca.  Canceled ushering to go to my brother's for dinner.  Found out that my uncles are splitting up.  So sad.

Saturday- Agnes went on the Chicago trip.  I worked at Whimsy and then went to Prairie to be a guest speaker on a panel after the documentary "Food Fight."

No comments: